The 2012 Parker ratings have been released for the Catalonia region. The representative of the Wine Advocate is now Neal Martin (used to be Jay Miller).
- Thalarn Syrah 2010 95 points (Top 10 Catalonia region)
- Taleia Sauvignon Blanc 92 points
- Quest 2010 Cabernet Blend 92 points
- Acusp 2010 Pinot Noir 92 points
- Ekam Riesling 2011 90 points
- Más Amor 2011 Rosé 89 points (second best wine of the DO Catalonia). This is a new blend (we added Sumoll, a Catalan variety) and also a new packaging.
- Huellas 2009 DOQ Priorat 92 points (Wine Advocate 2011 + 92 points in 2012 Guía ABC)
- Ferrer Bobet Selecció Especial 2010 93-95 points
- Ferrer Bobet Vinyes Velles (Old Vines) 2010 92-94 points
All the wines can be found on our website www.epicure-wines.com
You can also find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/epicurewines